Interested in being part of the Youth council?
Become a Member
Canadian residents with an interest in the beef industry ages 18-40 can become a member of the Canadian Cattle Youth Council to receive updates on what’s happening within the industry and learn about top levels of leadership and governance. To become a member free of charge and receive our newsletter, please fill out the form below.
Become A Delegate
Young beef producer members looking to strengthen their board governance and leadership skills may be interested in the opportunity to serve on the Youth Council as either a Provincial Representative or a Member at Large. Provincial Representatives are appointed by their provincial beef cattle association. Meanwhile, Member at Large positions can be held by an individual from any province, where interested candidates can fill out a nomination form circulated by the council prior to the Council's Annual General Meeting (AGM) generally held in August. Member at Large positions are then voted on by Youth Council members.
Become the Canadian Beef Cattle Check-Off Agency Youth Member
Council members are also eligible to put their name forward for the two-year term Youth Member position on the Canadian Beef Cattle Check-Off Agency. In this role, the Youth Member also serves as ex-officio on the Canadian Cattle Youth Council.
If you’re interested in learning more about serving on the Youth Council, please reach out to your provincial association, or the council by visiting our Contact Page.
General membership form
Please fill out the information below to sign up for membership with the Canadian Cattle Youth Council. All form fields below are required.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- I certify that all information submitted is accurate and truthful
- I certify that I am a Canadian resident between the ages of 18-40 as of January 1 of the current year
- I have an active interest in the beef industry
- I acknowledge that all personal information submitted is property of the Canadian Cattle Association, and will not be used for any other purpose
- I acknowledge that the personal information submitted will not be distributed to a third party
- I agree that the Canadian Cattle Association (Canadian Cattle Youth Council) can verify all information submitted via the required provincial organization at any time
- I understand to sit as the President, or Vice President, of the Canadian Cattle Youth Council, the member must be paying check-off dollars in compliance with the Canadian Cattle Association
- I agree to be contacted by the Canadian Cattle Youth Council and the Canadian Cattle Association
- I agree to be contacted via email by the Canadian Cattle Youth Council and Canadian Cattle Association
- I acknowledge that my information and likeness may be used by the Canadian Cattle Association, or Canadian Cattle Youth Council, for promotional purposes.